Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not into excercising this week

I had a very clever idea to go to bed early last night and get up to exercise. My lower back has been a little sore, so no I did not get up. I wrote a couple of days ago in my blog that I wanted to start exercising an hour a day. I don't know how this is possible if I can't even do my 30 minutes a day. Uggh. It just doesn't seem appealing to me to get on the treadmill, so I am thinking I should get up in the morning or evening and give my doggy a walk outside or something. I need to start thinking of alternatives. I am just such a creature of habit, that changing things up is hard for me. I want just enough break to want to get back on the treadmill. I am hoping it will happen.

Perhaps this is just a tough week and it is draining me. I don't have my usual energy and zest. I read about a problem that some women have right before their periods, called PMDD. I think I may be close to having something like that.

No comments: