Friday, June 20, 2008

Woke up tired and cranky again...

Yep, I have been cranky all week in the morning. I haven't wanted to go or stay at work. I wish I knew what could make me happier, it is Friday..and that usually makes me happy. I have been taking my doggy to the dog park quite a lot lately, it is so nice to be in the sun. I brought her to work today because she has a vet appointment. She has been very lazy, hiding and lethargic..so I am worried about her doggy well-being. I am guessing that I will drop about $150 on blood tests for her..why is the vet so expensive? Anyway, it would be nice to have some peace of mind that things are okay for her. She is a big part of my family...I love her so much, I want her to be a happy doggy. So maybe when I see normal tests for her I will feel better?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the vet appointment went ok. We have a "puppy" too. It is expensive at the vets-usually more than we expect to pay.
Val