Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow go away

It has been busy this morning. I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I stayed home from work. I have been having stomach issues. I don't know if it is something I ate or a bug. Anyways, I have been trying to eat a lot of basic foods for the stomach. I snacked on saltines all day yesterday, not sure if that was a good thing...since I didn't drink any water hardly with them. I am hoping I can get things back to normal today with eating and not suffer too much. So far so good. I am also hoping to get in some exercise tonight, since I wasn't up to it yesterday.

I read something interesting this morning. Bob Greene is coming to the Meijer down the street from my house. I guess only the first 350 people there get to meet him. I am sure it will be mobbed. That sounds so boring for him since the airport is within 15 minutes of the Meijer so he will not get to see much of the city. Oh well, it is super snowy and cold today and we are supposed to get hit with another blizzard this afternoon. It is getting so depressing to have so much snow. I feel like my mood has changed so much from last week to this week. I am still in a relatively good mood, but not like last week. I blame the snow...go away!

No comments: