Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Better this week

I am down this week 2.4 pounds. I really think I had a lot of water weight last week with the cortisone shot and TOM. I did do well exercising this week and did 5 days of 45 minute workouts. I pushed myself hard to jog and walk fast and made my goal of 3 miles in 45 minutes this week. I feel a lot better, more fit and my foot is feeling good also. I want to continue the 45 minute workouts and continue to up my intensity. I am used to doing 45 minute workouts now, I do a 30 minute treadmill on my weight training day. I did okay with eating this week, but I didn't write down what I ate on Saturday and Sunday. That is the third week in a row that I have done that. I would like to get better about it. I just have so much fun on those days, that the last thing I want to do is to get out my journal and write down what I ate. But I should, because I still have weight to lose.

No comments: