Monday, May 4, 2009

Can't I just rewind?

I do feel that my interest has waned in losing additional weight. It seems that I have just not cared about losing..and am just trying to maintain. I know I said this before, but I think I just had too many changes at once in my life. I am still trying to get used to the new office location, the thyroid (not regulated yet) and the puppy. These are not bad things and the move and puppy have enhanced my life in many ways...but I just cannot seem to work up the motivation to start up a weight loss program again. I am hoping in the next month or so I will work up some more motivation. I have to really want to do it and that drive is just not there.

My goal is start jogging more..but what I really need to do is watch the sweets and the portion sizes. It is the food that is really getting me. I am just plain and simply eating too much.

No comments: