Thursday, December 3, 2009

Challenges

My plans for the YMCA were changed when the person bailed on me to go with a guest pass. You have to have a member with you for that. So I went anyway and inquired and toured the facilities. I think I was expecting it to be a little nicer, but it isn't a new building. They have a nice one downtown here, but it is out of my way. Maybe I can go to that one occasionally. It is nice you can go to any of them.

I thought it over and it is a financial commitment because you have to pay every month. It is $64 a month and I do think that is a little steep for 1 person but I am going to join anyway. I so need to just go and exercise after work and get it done with. When I go home there are too many distractions and I just never can get myself going anymore. This wasn't a problem before, I had way more motivation.

We have a lot of eating opportunities coming up and if I am exercising I would feel better and maybe be able to resist the temptation to keep pigging out. I have no idea, but the holidays really make it challenging to eat better.

No comments: