Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My first blog

Hi,
Well this is my first journaling post and I have to say it is a bit strange to put an online diary about my weight and lets face it about my life up in public for the world to see (Maybe noone will see it I say to myself).

Anyway I like journaling and find it is a good release or vent for my frustrations about life and dieting. Why is dieting such a huge undertaking? Why is it what your life is about when you are doing it? Why is it so dang hard? Why does society value women for their looks? Uggh..anyway, so far I have lost around 10 pds. I weigh in around 195 and started at 205.

I don't know if I will lose weight this week because tonight I am going to a Halloween movie party with treats and pizza. I love pizza and candy....Halloween has always been tough for me in the past. I really want to see how I conquer this one.

Oh and by the way, my prefered method of weight loss is Weight Watchers.

Sincerely,
Estellia

No comments: