Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween treats

Well Happy Halloween! I successfully made it through the movie party last night and did not overeat. I had 3 pieces of cheese pizza and 1 little M&M fun size package and 1 little Mike & Ike package. I actually didn't want more after that. The thing that made me still want to eat was watching everyone else keep going back for more and eating nonstop. It is so weird to watch other "young & thin" people eat 10 mini candy bars and not think that I can do that too. I however told myself when the temptation hit that I cannot do that too....because I have a weight problem that I need to take care of. It is so easy to be in denial about being overweight. I did that for a long time and weighed over 200 pounds. If I want to be healthly I cannot give myself that delusion anymore. This kind of makes me think of another post, a post about my evil weight number of 200....when I get over 200 pds. I know I am too fat.

No comments: