Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekends and sleeping and relieving stress

I haven't been around for a while. My life got a little to busy. I was also super stressed. I finally feel like I have had some relaxation time. I did a "Healthy Paws" walk this weekend with my friend and our doggies. We only signed up for the 2 mile walk, but then realized how short it was and decided to keep going and do the 4 miles. It was fun but I was exhausted, mainly because I got up at 6 a.m on a Saturday. After that the bf and I just had a nice relaxing day and ordered pizza for dinner and got 2 movies off of pay-per-view. It was great.

It is Monday and for once I didn't hate the idea of coming to work. I think I needed some down time. I also went for a 4.5 mile interval walk with both doggies last night. I couldn't believe the puppy made it. She ran almost the entire time and was super cuddly and sleepy afterwards. Of course they were both super energetic this morning! I guess I didn't push my older dog to far.

No comments: