Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Money, Economy, Anxiety...it all sucks!

There is just too much going on in the worldwide economy and my own personal economy right now. I will be feeling the pinch of the economy soon in my own job and I gotta tell you it really sucks. I feel a sense of anxiety coming to work everyday. I so wish I could stop all this financial crisis from happening. I also have to stop listening to NPR, because it is super depressing. Yesterday they had more about Maddoff and had his victims talking about how they are surviving...and it is not well. These are people who were once pretty well off. It is so sad.

Anyway, I have decided to turn some of my anxious energy into something more positive. I am going to weight train more and up my protein consumption to try to decrease some of my body fat. I have body fat of an obese person according to my body fat scale. This is not something I am proud of, but I think it is a result of my liquid diet I did years ago. I lost so much of my muscle and I don't think I ever got any of it back. I also hope that this is a channel for my anxiety. I just can't take being so anxious anymore. I need to burn some of the energy off. If I am tired, I won't have energy to be anxious right? A win win as far as I see it. I will keep you updated.

No comments: