Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thyroid out of whack again

I got a blood test last week Friday to monitor my thyroid levels and it indeed came back that I have too high of levels. I have to start taking more medication and be evaluated for it. I hope getting the proper dose will start to make me have more energy and feel less anxious. I just haven't been feeling good lately and I am glad that it has been proven to me that there was something going on. I am also glad that I recognized it enough to go in for a blood test.

I feel tired all day and I am completely tired right now. I long for this to go away. Anyway, I am going to pick up my new medication tonight and hope to feel better soon. I so need some energy and I am sick of sleeping 12 to 14 hours a day. I need some kind of life.

No comments: