Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday, finally.

It is Friday..finally. It is supposed to be 80 degrees today! That would be our first 80 degree day, and I am stuck inside at work. I do plan to go home for lunch and let the puppies out, but I would love to be outside today. Anyways, this week has started out well for exercising. My week starts with Wednesday and I exercised on Wednesday (instead of yoga), and yesterday. I plan on taking this evening off because we usually eat dinner and go grocery shopping on Fridays. I know we lead a very exciting life..but I have to say I really like it. It allows us to have some good meals on weekend and not go out to eat, like we are sometimes tempted to do. It is all about our healthy lifestyle change and eating out is not very healthy..or we rarely pick a healthy choice.

No comments: