Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's only Wednesday?

I am back down under 185 again. I wrote down everything I ate last week, but I have to say I didn't exercise as much as I should of. This week is TOM, and I didn't feel all that great the last few days. Things are finally a bit less stressful or I am just getting used to it all! The puppy is really not learning the whole potty training thing lately, which is a bit stressful. She is going to training in a little less than a month. I wish it was sooner, but it was the only classes we could get into. I really hope that helps with things. I know she is a puppy, but some of her behaviors are not good.

My goals for the next week are to continue to write down everything I eat..accountability that I need, and exercising more. I did the minimum this week and I want to do 5 to 6 days of exercise this week. I also want to bring my big dog to the park more, the pups can't go until after she is vaccinated in May.

No comments: