Monday, April 20, 2009

Sugar is very strange

The weather is finally starting to be nice here and Saturday was great. Unfortunately, it is raining most days this week. Anyway, I had many "treats" this weekend and wondered what my tie was to them while I was eating them. Sometimes I wonder if eating this ice cream is really all that enjoyable? I wonder if I am psychologically addicted to eating sweets because it is just something I have always done? It is all just a thought because I found myself thinking obsessively about candy this weekend while out having fun with the bf. Why did I think about sweets while out having fun? I have no idea. I also gave myself a chance to eat some of the things I was thinking of, and ended up not eating any of it. I think I am going a little crazy lately..or something. It is all so strange. If I end up figuring out my weirdness I will write it here....I need to think about it more.

No comments: