Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weight maintain

I maintained my weight this week but did not lose like I wanted to. I did exercise 5 times this week so I am proud of myself for getting that in and doing my farthest distance this week on the treadmill. I once again need to lose. I am up a lot more than I want to be, so I would like to get down...as well as lose another 10 pounds. I have always wanted that. I really wonder why it isn't happening? I do need to get my thyroid levels checked soon to see if they are in normal range. I have not gone back since my bad level was checked and I needed more medication. I can't believe it has almost been 6 weeks that I have been on the new meds, but I have a lot less anxiety and feel a lot better..so my suspicion is that it is regulated. But I don't know for sure.

Nothing else really all that new except for puppy is in her 12 weeks stage of terror. She was actually quite good last night, I hope that lasts.

No comments: