Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Looking for balance

I have gained too much. I really need to buckle down and get this off. I know I can do it! The good thing out of it all is that my measurements remain the same, isn't that weird? My pants are still fitting me, but I do feel a bit bloated in the middle stomach area. I admit that I have been eating too much and I have been using food for stress relief. I have had so many changes in my life lately. I haven't been all that balanced. I am looking to bring balance back into my life and that includes a more balanced weight. I am still getting used to the changes at my job and of course the puppy. We have had her for a little over a week. She is growing and changing constantly and it is stressful when she is naughty or won't listen. Easter was also a challenge since it was Sunday and I had probably eaten all of my flex points plus some by that time. I don't know, because for the last couple of weeks I haven't written down my food intake. This is a super important thing for me. I need to keep track because I always under estimate what I eat. I have been still exercising, but I would like to ramp that up also.

I am trying not to freak out about my weight and to try to just keep the mind set that I can lose it again. It is just going to take some time for me to get used to the changes in my life and let balance come into play.

No comments: