Monday, March 17, 2008

I can make you thin?

Did anyone watch the series premiere of "I can make you thin?" It was an interesting new show on TLC at 9 p.m. last night (Sunday). He started with his 4 golden rules....1) Eat when you are hungry 2) Eat what you want 3) Eat consciously 4) Stop when you are full. These are all fairly obvious things, which he admits...but if you were to watch just that one show, I don't think you would loose much weight. Maybe he will go into how you should eat fruits and veggies...and how you should exercise? His site is here, if you want to check it out here.

Also, I read on WebMd an interesting article about sugar. Once again, conflicting advice about if you should eat before exercising in the morning.....uggh. Anyway the article about sugar and some really good explanation of simple and complex carbs is here. I think this is a helpful article.

Anyway, I didn't do super bad this weekend. We made healthy meals and did not go out..which I didn't even want to...so that is good. Just grocery shopping and cooking and spending time with the bf. I am still finding it hard to do 24 pts. I allowed myself 28 on Saturday and Sunday because I blew through my 35 extra points by Friday. We shall see what happens on the scale on Wednesday. Still considering trying 28 pts a day to loose the remaining 10 pounds.

No comments: