Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm back, been busy

I just had a four day weekend with Friday and Monday off, then the bf and I bought a new mattress that was delivered yesterday so I didn't have a chance to blog yesterday. The good news for this week is I lost 1.8 pds! Finally, something other than maintaining.

I got back into the groove of working out again this week, just like I did before vacation. I also journaled and tried to watch my portion sizes. I really think working out is the magic to weight loss, when I don't work out, I don't loose. I usually just maintain, probably because I eat every extra flex point and most of the time go over a bit....but the exercise helps me to burn enough calories to start losing again. It also makes me feel great.

Speaking of feeling great, I feel great today. I love our new mattress...I thought it might take some time to get used to, but I slept awesome and I didn't want to get out of bed because it was so comfy...the bf was the same way. We had a really old bed before that my bf got from his mother when he was 24 (he is 33 now). So it was really old. The guys who delivered the mattress to our house made fun of it. They said "Are you sure you can't get more use outta this?"...funny.

I also did yoga last night for the first time in a long time. I feel really good and stretched out. I have to say I was not as flexible as I was before and my down dog really is suffering. I need to start going again.....perhaps that with the mattress is why I feel so good. I was feeling down last week, but I have recovered and feel much happier. The weight loss is extra!

No comments: