Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday

Well I managed to maintain in my first week back from vacation. I have to say it has been one of my harder weeks. I don't expect to jump right back into losing again...especially with the exhaustion that came from this vacation.

I know now that I will go on vacation every year and I will need another week to adjust to being back. That just might be the reality of it and that is okay. As long and I do go back to what I need to do to be healthy and get to a healthy weight, that is all that matters.

So I am starting fresh again this week and hoping to get back on track. My goals are to do my cardio in the morning before work Monday thru Friday, with 2 weight days and 1 yoga day. I only lifted weights once last week, which was below what I wanted to do...but I seriously needed a break.

No comments: