Monday, December 1, 2008

Had so much fun

I totally had a really fun weekend. I did go a little crazy with eating, but isn't that what holidays are for? I guess I enjoyed it so much it is hard for me to feel guilty. I haven't weighed myself, but will on Wednesday. The guilt might hit me all then. We had a crazy amount of leftovers, and ate them almost everyday..with pumpkin pie. I love pumpkin pie. That might of been my favorite thing the whole weekend...that and the spinach dip I made. I did get so sick of thanksgiving leftovers that I begged the bf for pizza. It was delicious. I think with all the time off that perhaps the holidays are for going a little overboard with eating. It is really hard not to. I thought I would just eat a ton one day, but I ended up eating a ton for 3 days. I also have TOM this week to weigh in on...so I am not thinking this weigh in will be all that great. I just have to get some good work outs in because I didn't exercise either. I will just try to get back on track now and try to get back down. That is all I can do.

No comments: