Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tired so tired

I am super tired today. I did not sleep last night due to a stomach ache. I woke up at 2 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep until around 5:30 a.m., then I couldn't get up for work and arrived 15 minutes late. I am still tired after my morning latte. I am thinking I need to take some time. I am definitely off tomorrow, but I am even thinking this afternoon. When I am tired I eat a ton more to compensate for the lack of energy. That is why I try to take it easy. I also need to find a dress for the bf's Christmas party tomorrow. I thought I could wear jeans, but then he told me I couldn't. So I have nothing that fits me to wear. I have summer dresses that fit, but no winter dresses. I am so tired that I am not in the mood to shop. Yaaawwnnn.

No comments: