Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stressed

I have been stressed for the last couple of days. Drama at work, the weather and the holidays have made me exhausted. I didn't exercise last night because I was so exhausted. I know it is the best thing to do, but I don't know how people exercise when they are really stressed. It is currently freezing rain outside and the boiler is broken here, so it is kind of cold in this office. I am doing a countdown to Christmas and it just seems like it cannot happen fast enough, even though I don't have people's presents yet. I plan on exercising tonight, then taking it easy and going to bed early. Next week is my last full week of work, then I am off for Christmas vacation...yeah! I plan on painting our room, unless I get really lazy. I really want to put some effort into making our room special, and it gives me something active to do during the break.

No comments: