Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Starting to want the holidays to be over...really badly

Oh yes, I knew it was coming...a gain. I ate way too much yesterday, and that contributed to being back up. So all I can do once again is write down what I eat this week, and exercise as much as possible. The whole journaling food thing really helps me and I did not do it for the majority of last week. I have this week to bring things down and hope that Christmas doesn't blind side me. I will eat what I want in moderation, but I cannot go on a free for all. I know that I will gain if I do that, and I don't want to gain.

This Christmas has been a lot harder than last Christmas. I have relaxed a bit on my eating. I know I can't get away with doing that, but it is a struggle. I have cookies from a co-worker sitting on my desk right now...and more will be coming tomorrow. It is so hard not to eat them and it is so nice that they make them for me. I will honestly be glad when Christmas and New Years is over, because then people won't be contributing to my food problem. Not that it is at all their fault, I put the blame on myself.

No comments: