Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Up .2 after thanksgiving

I guess the jogging I did on Sunday and Monday helped me not gain a lot of weight this week. Whew, .2 is fine...even though I wish I didn't gain at all. I think I should try to up my cardio workouts this month, unless it starts to feel torturous. Sometimes I get lazy and don't want to jog and would rather walk. I know walking is good also, but for this month I probably could use the extra calorie burning of interval jogging.

My stress level lately has been amazingly low for this time of year, but I did get stressed out this morning because of work. I hate it when I let stress bother me, but I feel better now that I have had some alone time at lunch. I was suppossed to go to a meeting, but being with a lot of people seemed like too much for me. I think I am a true introvert.

No comments: