Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A little fall from grace

So last night was a tough one for me. I have to say I haven't been going to bed as early as I should. Perhaps this has an effect on my eating...or I went crazy. Last night I tried to have a lighter dinner and then found myself digging into the sweets. I ended up eating rf cool whip (leftover) with chocolate graham crackers. I ate the entire package of crackers. I kind of don't feel that great today and I went about 4 points over...(I am guessing). I really need to stop with the sweets. I tried to compensate for it by doing a 45 minute super walk and jog. I have to say I am a little scared again to get on the scale, but I know I can get it off. I just have to keep up the exercise and try to get my food under control again. I threw away the cool whip, even though there was a lot left...so I wouldn't do that again.

No comments: