Thursday, February 19, 2009

Foot feeding

My foot is feeling much better today. I have been really resting and elevating it. I did nothing but lay on the couch last night with my foot up. It is nice to step and not feel pain and aching. I am hoping to resume exercise either on Friday or Saturday, but I am in need of replacing my shoes. They are now a year old and really do not have much padding or support left. With my feet, I need to replace them more than that....I need to remember to go pick up a pair on Friday. I just hate how expensive they are, but it is a needed investment.

Anyway, I didn't have a great day with eating yesterday because it was raining and I was craving chocolate chip cookies. I dipped into my flex points a little more than I wanted to, but luckily I do not think we are eating out at all this week. So it should be fine.

No comments: