Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Life and its little ups and downs

I was feeling bad yesterday. I messed up our dinner and added the wrong spice..so we had to go get Jimmy Johns. I have never done that before. I guess I was having a really bad day and didn't know it until I got home. I have to say it is hard to get out of the blahs. I don't always snap right back, but I attribute this snap back to my 45 minute interval walk last night. I actually started feeling better while I was on the treadmill. There have been so many studies done that say exercise is a natural antidepressant, and I believe it. But it is also my TOM starting today/tomorrow, so maybe it is a hormone surge or something. So strange when your feeling good most of the time to have a really bad day where you can't think and you can't get out of a bad mood. I so hate those days. I also still am dealing with a hurt foot, so that puts me in a bad mood because my foot hurts bad after getting off the treadmill..but I felt so good I didn't care yesterday.

No comments: