Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frustration may be at its highest level

I am up this week. I had my cortisone shot in my foot and I only got in 3 days of excercise. I also have TOM this week. This makes a big difference in my week. I may also just start to be in maitaining mode because trying to lose weight is starting to make me crazy. I am torn between wanting to lose and knowing that it is going to take a lot of reform just to lose 5 pounds. I know it may sound like a cop out, but perhaps this is a weight my body is happy with. I really don't want it to be that way, but unfortunately my weight isn't budging much no matter what I do. I am proud that I am now doing 45 minute workouts and they don't make me feel sore and horrible. I also added more fruit and cut way down on my candy/sugar intake. If those things don't produce weight loss, I am at a loss as to what to do. I think I am making healthy lifestyle changes that should produce results..but I know everyday I am getting healthier and it is good. I just ask my body why these things are not enough for it to let go of this extra 10 pounds? I am frustrated and I will just try again this week and every week to come...but it is just hard.

No comments: