Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh crap

Wow, I have been sick. I got a super bad cold and the bf got a cold plus a sinus infection and he had to go to the hospital. All that feeling bad led to a lack of cooking and exercise for this week, which I am disappointed about since I was doing so well. We had to order out because both of us were to sick to cook. So it was pizza, Chinese and fast food for most of the week. We then made a super filling dinner last night and I had no idea what the calories were but I was super full from it. Uggh, it is not easy to eat well unless you have the time and health to cook for yourself. Anyway, I am hoping to reverse some of this this week and from now on. I am sure I will have a gain this week and I am bummed. Bummed about a lot of things right now. I just gotta keep going and doing the things I need to do.

No comments: