Friday, August 15, 2008

Activities make life after work fun

Wow, I had a blast last night after work. The bf and a couple of friends and our doggies went to a dog park party. They had food, a band, agility training and tons of playmates for the doggies. After that we went back to our house and played Rockband. Rockband might be the most fun game ever for multiple people.

I am pretty tired today and am looking forward to the weekend. I have a bunch of errands to run this afternoon. I am hoping to see Tropic Thunder on Saturday. I am having so much fun w/ activities that I am not exercising as much...I will fit it in this afternoon. I am doing quite well lately...but I have to say I felt a little bloated after the hot dog and Frito's and cake I had at the dog park party. It was just so much fun.

No comments: