Monday, August 4, 2008

Fruit Smoothies

It's a rainy dark Monday today. I know dreary weather is on its way..rainy yuck that makes it hard to get out of bed. I have been doing quite good with getting back to exercising this week. I feel a lot better to. This weekend I decided to start making fruit smoothies to try to get in more fruit. I have been having problems with eating fruit lately, even though most of it is in season. I just get sick of eating it..or I really don't like it all that much. My bf is the opposite and eats most of the fruit we bring home from the grocery store in one day. So on Saturday when I was about to make my smoothie our blender broke. Why are those things not made to last long? Anyway, the bf told me to go buy one (he encourages the smoothie thing for dessert, instead of chocolate). He told me to get a good one and I got an awesome one similar to this, but less expensive and I think not as powerful. I had the best smoothie for dessert on Sunday..and it was super filling. It was nice to be full finally.

No comments: