Monday, August 25, 2008

First Goal

I had some issues with logging into my blog this morning, so was unable to post until now. We have Google email at work also, and that wasn't working either. I am quite hungry at the moment and just had some chips and salsa. I am glad I didn't have a whole bag to eat from. I am still doing my fruit smoothies and I was sure that I was sick of them last week, but I somehow got a taste for them back. It is always good for me to take a couple of days off from drinking them in the week.

I still have about 10 extra points left for this week, yeah! Last week I ate all but 5 of them. I am going to try to leave 5 again left for this week. I like doing that because I think it is a good cover for any overages I may of had during the week. I also like having some extra on Monday and Tuesday so that I don't have to starve until Wednesday. I feel much more balanced that way.

For the time being I don't feel the need to overeat really. I am sure that I will struggle with it again...but I really want to get to my first goal. I hope it happens soon.

No comments: