Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A little frustration

I lost .6 this week which is great..even with TOM. I did not feel well last night and laid around loafing on the couch. It sucked a little because I had other things to do, but it was also quite relaxing. I have to say that the last couple of weeks I have been bothered by my body's refusal to give up any weight. I would really like to be more positive with myself, but I am getting sick of the 183, 182 weight yo-yo lately.

I have to say this is the same exact struggle I had the last time I lost weight on weight watchers a couple of years back. I got to this exact weight and started to try to whittle down my eating and pump up my exercise to get past it and I never did. This was so frustrating to me the last time it happened I gave up and started eating whatever I wanted...including pop tarts and M&Ms for breakfast. Now, I am not one for strictness, but that is not a healthy breakfast..what was wrong with me? I really got fed up and went the opposite direction. I am not going to let this get to me like it did before..and I don't want to eat that way anymore either because I don't feel good when I do.

I may have to somehow come to the realization that its going to take a lot more hard work for me to get past this plateau. I feel that I have been working hard again on my exercising and trying to eat right...and unfortunately I have to do more to loose some more weight. I am going to continue to try but at some point it starts to feel like I am beating my head against the wall. All I try and remind myself is that if I keep at it, it will come off eventually (and I am getting healthier in the process). I did see the lowest scale number ever on Saturday...but it just doesn't stay that way for weigh-ins.

No comments: