Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Moods

Well I am not feeling great today, it is my TOM tomorrow and I am super hungry and just can't sit still. I am glad the day is almost over. I think I may pop some Motrin and relax while I wait for the meatloaf to cook. I am making meatloaf tonight for the bf and not really looking all that forward to eating it. I am so looking forward to having extra points tomorrow. I am craving ice cream.

I went out to run an errand at lunch and passed by an ice cream place. It was hard for me not to stop, but I just tell myself I can have it tomorrow and that usually stops me. This is one of those rare moody days. I definitely miss yesterday because I was in such a good mood. I just remembered smoothies...I will have a smoothie tonight for my ice cream craving...it works perfectly because I can get a good texture going and it's cold.

No comments: