Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Good job

I am doing quite well on my exercise plan this week. I am feeling much better and stronger. I am not sure my weight has changed much, but my body fat percentage has gone down about 2% on my scale. That is a good sign. My primary goal behind losing weight is gaining muscle, and anytime I see myself gaining muscle and not losing it...is a reason to be proud. I am hoping I can add a fruit smoothie in for my dessert tonight, I am seriously addicted to them. Not only are they good but I am getting 2 servings of fruit and 2 servings of dairy in. I hope I never get sick of them.

My yoga class last night was super challenging. Another instructor was filling in and I think she got confused as to what class she was teaching. I was so sore all night I hardly slept. I hope to get a better nights sleep in tonight.

No comments: