Friday, November 16, 2007

So hungry for lunch...

It is 11:30 and I am so hungry for lunch. I thought I would blog so that I could make it until noon.

Yesterday I had some bad thoughts about binge eating. I guess I get to a point where I am a little tired of the slightly hungry feeling I get. I try to substitute fruit or veggies or milk for these times..but they don't seem to work. I thought about eating just a big amount of a junk food dinner like pizza or burritto or chinese food. That thought is strange because I used to think about a big amount of sweets to eat when I would get these evil thoughts. Anyway, I went home and reluctantly made dinner. A new recipe for tamale casserole from my WW cookbook. I don't know if I like making new recipes or not sometimes. The whole chance of them not being good is a risk for me when I am super hungry or thinking about junk food. It turned out delicious and I can't wait to eat it for lunch today. It helped me though a tough day yesterday.

So today roles around and I am still thinking about how hungry I am and how nice it would be to be really full. Why do I have these thoughts? I don't know...maybe my body needs more food? I have always liked that overly full feeling for some reason. How do you all cope with this? Is there anyone out there reading this that can help with suggestions? Is it something I just should get used to? I have read articles about this and it says it is not good to eat until your stuffed...but why do you want to still?

No comments: