Friday, November 7, 2008

Feeling ill

I have a cold and I stayed home yesterday. There is only so much loafing around and sleeping you can do without going a little nuts. Anyways, I haven't been sick in about a year and a half, which I am grateful for because it really sucks to be sick. I kind of blame my sugar consumption a little for lowering my immune system, but the co-worker I share an office area with is sick and I am not sure I could of avoided it.

Anyways, I don't have much of an appetite but am making myself eat because I know what happens if I don't. Once I feel better I start eating like crazy. I try to achieve some balance even when I am sick. I just try to choose healthier options...like fruit smoothies or better breakfast items like oatmeal and eggs. I am still not feeling great, so this is a shorter post.

No comments: