Thursday, November 20, 2008

Freaking out

Ok, I have officially gotten to freak out mode about my weight gain. I ate quite healthfully yesterday and I got on the scale this morning to another gain! I know it is probably water weight gain...but come on body! I only had 1 flex point yesterday and I did yoga and WiiFit. I hope this will all be over soon, and just a distant memory of a time of too much water weight.

So because of my freak outs I got up early this morning and exercised on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I went to bed early last night just so I could get up and do it. I really need to buckle down and start being more strict with my journaling and exercise. I am starting to scare myself! I really want to stay around 180 for the holidays and not gain! After that I want to start losing again. These are my goals and I am sticking to them. My body just needs to cooperate.

No comments: