Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pre-birthday post

I won't be posting tomorrow because it is my birthday. Anyway, things are getting back to normal after my illness and I worked out at full capacity last night. I am so glad to be well and I can taste food again. This is good, because when I was ill I reached for sweets because I could actually somewhat taste them. I kind of thought it was a waste, but it got me through the illness. I have read some articles that state that large amounts of sugar lowers your immune system..and that perhaps could be why I got the cold in the first place (other than the co-worker being ill). I have not gotten sick since March, and that was an allergy related problem.

It has been raining and dark here for the last couple of days and will continue to be throughout the weekend. This is kind of depressing and it makes you not want to go outside, but I guess it is better than snow. I was kind of hoping to take my doggy to the park tomorrow and Saturday..but the forecast is rain. Poor doggy, she needs some exercising.

No comments: