Monday, November 24, 2008

Mondays

It is Monday and a 3 day week! I guess I can get over my slight grumpiness for a 3 day week. Anyway, things are going well and I have picked up my exercising this week to my normal routine. I feel so much better and realize that I have to pull the reigns in more heavily during the holidays because there is just so much more temptation. Even if it isn't a holiday day..you can convince yourself to eat just because it is the season. I have 3 parties to go to and I am not going to feel bloated at them....I am going to keep things in line the best that I can. And..I am not going to beat myself up if I slip up a little. I can do this, I have done it before. And feeling good and good about yourself is worth a lot more than a brownie is to me.

It is snowing right now. So far we have yet to have had snow that sticks around, but I have a feeling this will. I wish I could say I am ready for it, but I really don't want it..given the state of my car.

No comments: