Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Weirdness

So yesterday was a light day at work for me. I went and got my hair cut and dyed dark..a little too dark for me, but it is demi-permanent so it will wash out a bit. I am trying not to dwell, and the bf really loves it. I have been a little disappointed in the numbers I have seen on the scale lately. I have lost since last week..but it isn't where I want it to be yet. I know I have to keep at and it is kind of impossible to loose 4 pounds in a week. I have been kind of hungry though, which is kind of sucky too. I forgot about the "being empty" feeling of trying to loose. I had it once in a while lately...and when I first started losing I had it all the time. I have to somehow learn to get used to it again. I guess I understand why people may take diet pills..perhaps it is so they don't feel that feeling so much? I have to say I don't like it, but it is a necessary evil. And I just say no to any diet pills. I don't agree with them because they are expensive and not good for your health. I would only think it was okay to take them if I was morbidly obese.

So anyway, that hungry feeling seems to always get in the way of my progress. There is only so many fruits and veggies you can eat to take it away a little....and then I end up getting a sour stomach from it. I dream of the day when I am at my goal and at maitenance. Even though that is hard as well.

No comments: