Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go vote and try to skip the treats..if you can

I voted earlier today, so I am glad I got that over and done with. I was thinking about something on my way back to work after voting. Various companies are giving away food and drink for voting...which they did get in trouble for, because apparently you can't make someone vote to qualify for the free item. Anyway, why is it that I and apparently others think they deserve a treat for voting? I seriously thought about driving out of my way for crispy kreme today..but then I stopped and reminded myself it is Tuesday and that I can wait until tomorrow to indulge myself in something. I did get a tootsie roll for voting and it made me want more sugar. I just had a crapload of Halloween candy and I want more sugar? Eating sugar (for me), makes me want more sugar..until I am eating sugar everyday and not fitting into my pants. It is a vicious cycle for me and I am struggling with the leftover Halloween candy lurking around my office. I still want to eat massive amounts of candy. I must come to my senses and get back on track. I might have to go back to having a candy bar a day again until I get over this. Why is sugar so good?

No comments: