Monday, December 10, 2007

A case of the Mondays..

I love that line from Office Space. Anyway, I am slowly still gearing up from the weekend to do some work, it is 12:15. I just got done eating lunch and looking at all the websites I look at and putting together a x-mas list.

So last night I overdid it some on Edy's peppermint ice cream. I think it is light because it is 130 calories, 4.5 fat....but it was so good I couldn't stop eating it. I went a little over on points last night by 3. I got on the scale to see if I had done too much damage...and perhaps a little so I am trying to be good today and tommorow for my Wednesday weigh-in. I don't really even like peppermint ice cream any other time of year, I usually am just a vanilla fan. It is strange that I ate a cup and a half of it. I also ate less dinner so that I could have a cup of it..but I didn't stop there...I ate another half cup at least from the carton. I never do this and usually throw ice cream away because it gets crystalized.

So I am fine, I messed up a bit. All I can do is get back on the horse again and keep trying. In my x-mas list I listed a dress that I wanted for the cruise. I put XL on there not thinking...then I looked at the size charts and my measurements...I am a Large, not XL. How easy it is to still believe I am fatter. That reminds me of the show I watched last night.

Did anyone watch the 476-pound teenager last night on BBC America? It was fasinating to me. She had gastric bypass surgery but was still dealing with the same psychological issues after it. I wonder why they don't help more with counseling and that surgery? Anyway, I think Oprah did a show about that too.

No comments: