Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just a .2 pound loss :(

Well, I did loose. Anyway, I had some ice cream issues earlier in the week...darn peppermint ice cream! So I am hoping I can get into the 80's next week. I watched the Biggest Loser last night and am still amazed at how they loose so much in a week. I think it is a miracle if I loose 2 pounds. I bet they do not eat any sugar or refined carbs....although I do see them going to Subway. I am glad Neil got voted off because of the water logging thing he did.

I really would like this week to be over with already. The weather hasn't been the greatest this week and it seems I have not been able to put a dent in the work I have at work. What else would I have to do if I didn't work...hmm. I would probably shop. That has become an issue for me lately. Clothes actually look good on me now and I have more of a variety. I haven't indulged in buying the things I want because I know I do not have any money...but I think I may break down soon! During Christmas there are so many parties and you always need stuff to wear. I just can't go overboard.

No comments: