Thursday, December 6, 2007

Wednesday to Wednesday

I pretty much recap my weeks from Wednesday to Wednesday, since my weight watchers points are recalculated then. So this is Thursday, and I already feel bad that I haven't gotten a weight lifting day in yet. I will jump back on the weight lifting horse again, but sometimes it bothers me that I am not working out more. I have great weeks where I excercise for an hour a day almost every day, then I have weeks like this where I skip a couple of days. I don't blame myself, I have been busy meeting with realtors and getting my hair cut. I got home from my hair cut at 7 p.m. last night, I usually don't do an evening workout until 8 p.m. anyways...but I didn't want to last night. I have to be okay with that. But I didn't eat dinner until 7, and I let myself get too hungry and I ate 20 points over into my newly renewed flexpoints. Oh well, right? that is what they are for...but oh how I like to save them for the weekend.

Sometimes I think upping your excercise level sends your body to shock mode. I think it doesn't know what is going on...so it makes you loose, but then makes you super hungry. Perhaps I should go half and half on the jogging. Perhaps I can do a couple days walking and a couple days jogging to help my body adjust. I think it was a bit of a shock to it. Not sure if my body likes that kind of shock.

So anyway, with my struggles from Wednesday to Wednesday I hope I can take it easier on myself, not put too much pressure on myself to get under 190 and just take it slow and steady. I always secretely say that saying to myself "slow and steady wins the race."

No comments: