Friday, February 8, 2008

People are strange

Work has been surreal the last couple of days. It seems that you tell people things, you write people things and they don't listen or read. Anyway, it is Friday and I had hopes of a good day...but..I stepped on the scale today and my weight was 2 pounds up. I know I shouldn't weigh myself so much, but with all the hard workouts I have been doing and the fruit and veggie eating...it should be down. Again another example of your body doing what it wants to do. This is depressing.

I am looking forward to the weekend and hope that my weight drops a bit. I have been drinking more water..maybe it is that? I have no idea....I shouldn't even guess. I have a slight headache so it is a short post today. I hope for a better week next week with Valentine's Day and all.

No comments: