Monday, February 4, 2008

Friday off Monday on

I took the day off on Friday, it was great. We had a big snow storm and I just didn't want to go in because I woke up with a sore throat. Anyway, my goal for Friday was to find some hobbies I enjoy doing. My bf plays WoW obsessively and I want to find something I enjoy as much as he enjoys that. I found some adult coloring books, but really didn't find a good craft that I would want to do. The problem with me and crafts is that I do not like clutter. I hate doing something then having to throw it away because I don't have something to do with the finished project. I am a total minimalist and do not like extra things laying around. I would love to get a sewing machine, only I don't have a clue how to sew. I would love to hem things or take in things....that would save money and be really cool I think.

Anyway, maybe one day I will get a sewing machine and try to teach myself....how hard could it be? I have to take my taxes into the accountant today at noon so I get to have a good break from the office. What happened to my eating and excercise experiences for today? Umm, just the same ol same ole. I hope to lose a pound this week and get to 184. I have 4 weigh in days before the vacation, lets hope I can get to 180! That is my goal. I feel great and feel in control for now. If anyone reads this what are your hobbies? What do you like to do for yourself on your own? I would love some ideas.

No comments: