Thursday, January 31, 2008

Back at work

It is almost February and that means at the end of February is the cruise. Yeah! It has been so cold and dreary out I cannot wait to have sun and warmth on my face. I get really excited then have to calm myself down because it is still a month away. I am getting up in the mornings again and working out. On Thursday and Friday it is important for me to get up early because in the evening it is hang out with the bf nights. I have to work out 5 or 6 days a week to keep losing weight, while he gets away with 1 time a week and still manages to lose as much weight as I do. A little sad, but true...muscle, wish I had more of it.

I had the day off yesterday and pretty much ate all day. I went over 11 flexpoints and that is with working out. I ate and slept. I feel great today and I think sometimes you need a day like that. I thought I would be bored, but I really found it to be relaxing and enjoyable. If you haven't taken a day like that in a while, I strongly suggest you do. I think it recharges you and your motivation. I like snow days, and my dog was happy about it too.

No comments: