Thursday, January 24, 2008

I worked out this morning

I am proud of myself for working out this morning. I went to bed early last night, but then woke up in the middle of the night..and couldn't get back to sleep. I ended up getting up and doing 30 minutes on the treadmill and doing my 2 miles. I did my 2 miles again, I haven't lost all my stamina. That is good news because I thought I was slowly getting outta shape again..which is kind of dumb since I never stopped working out, I just stopped pushing myself as much.

I feel that things may be on the upswing in the weight loss arena. At least I hope so. It is hard to power through on dreary, dark, cold days where you want to hibernate and binge eat chocolate.

Oh, I got my haircut yesterday and my stylist told me that she could really tell that I have lost weight. A lot of people are noticing, and I think that helps my motivation to keep going. I know I shouldn't care about what other people think, but it is so great to have people notice your hard work. Finally.

No comments: