Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Stomach

So last night I made chili and then ate a Newman's choc. peanut butter cup candy bar. I don't know which one it was but it really set my stomach off. Newman's chocolate is organic and I don't believe they put any type of preservatives in them. This leads me to believe that there really isn't much quality control of them in the aisle of Meijer where they sell them. I have opened them before to find them shrivelled up or mashed or hard..but I have never really gotten this bad of a stomach ache from them before. My bf ate the chili also and was fine. So I really think it was the candy. I still have a tummy problem today from it. So again, I have to take that off my list for eating.

I am finding that any new things that I introduce to my body often hurt my stomach. Why is that? When I eat the standard things I eat on most days I am fine, but what about variety? What about eating for some pleasure? Is this always going to happen? I am starting to develop fear of eating certain things because I wonder what it is going to do to my stomach. Some times my stomach takes it fine, but other times it doesn't, and not knowing when is starting to really bother me.

I have to say my stomach always hurt when I used to eat junk too, but only if I really overdid it. If I would overdo it on french fries and dessert it would be sore and bloated. So is there just something wrong with my stomach, or is it my diet? I think I am going to have to do a search on google about this..it is really perplexing me.

No comments: